A million people a year die in car collisions around the world. That number can be zero. We invite you to help us build an InsurTech company that uses rich customer insights, advanced technology and data science to save lives by preventing car collisions before they happen. To this end, we recently helped launch hiroad.com, a 100% cloud native insurance solution that rewards people for the act of driving well.
With impressive funding, a compelling vision, and a world-class team, we're poised to re-engineer a trillion-dollar category from the ground up. Longer term, we're out to change behavior and promote mindful living. If this all sounds like a match for you, please read on…
We’re looking for an accomplished Production Support Manager to tackle new production issues. The individual will join a highly-skilled fast paced team and will be responsible for supporting the production support pipeline.
The ideal candidate is able to build relationships, apply past learnings and expertise to new projects, has excellent collaboration and communication skills, and is able to learn new technologies quickly.
- You are the sort of person who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing atmosphere.
- You apply strong project management skills in high pressure and time sensitive production impacted situations.
- You understand, are excited by, and ideally have experienced the challenges of a start-up.
- You love working directly with a cross functional team to troubleshoot, recreate, and/or resolve support issues.
- You act as an escalation point for technical questions and initial research of production issues.
- You will document findings, including new defects in products.
- You communicate the current status of issues to managers and executives as necessary, based on severity and impact of the issue on the business.
- You will create and maintain internal documentation related to production support processes and practices.
- You are the sort of person who does not consider an issue closed until the production issue has been remediated and the underlying cause has been addressed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience working in a similar role
- Experience with Atlassian's Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, technical change management, and devops processes
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across delivery, engineering, operations, and product
- Ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests
- Salary: ($95k-$120k annually) We invest in first-rate people and pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience and talent. We are unable to offer equity.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, wellness reimbursement, four weeks of vacation, six + weeks of parental leave, and more.
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.