Job Description Job #: 1025343
IT Project Coordinator Opening in Providence, RI!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for an IT Project Coordinator role in Providence, RI. This is a Permanent position and the salary is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this IT Project Coordinator opportunity; please send a Word resume to Jenna Calnan, Technical Recruiter, at [ Link Removed ] .
Position: IT Project Coordinator
Location: Providence, RI
Apex Job ID: 1025343
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Provides day-to-day support of projects through the project methodology lifecycle by performing research and analysis of projects to make sure they are supporting their goals and objectives. Gathers critical data to support and assist the project team with project set up, tracking and reporting. Provides training, and continuous process improvement of the project methodology.
- 1-3 years of experience in project coordination, project management, event planning or another related field
- 1-3 years of experience with Waterfall and interactive project delivery methodologies
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Project Management software such as Microsoft Project
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint
- Experience with Clarity Project and Portfolio Management (CA PPM) is preferred
- Prior experience developing and maintaining reporting using Tableau
- Experience with Agile or Kanban Methodologies
- Associate degree (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field (Preferred)
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards
- Ensures projects are set up once project approval has been granted using Clarity Project and Portfolio Management
- Creates, manages and distributes project reports using Tableau reporting tools
- Completes project phase / gate reviews
- Evaluates and monitors project progress by reviewing and analyzing project status reports for completion and to proactively spot potential issues and notifies the project team when anomalies are discovered.
- Ensures required project documentation is complete and stored in accordance with company guidelines
- Creates and provides training to Project Managers and Functional Leads on processes, project methodology and tools
- Reviews, maintains and updates process documentation
- Performs regular project analysis
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
- Ability to work for a large company with internal growth opportunities
- Honest Green Market onsite!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.