It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Improve business performance through master data management (MDM), business intelligence (BI), data integration and related information management solutions.
- Provide administrative functions of Business Intelligence platforms and govern quality of data in data warehouse.
- Design and operate data integration and transformation subsystems between BI platforms and data sources.
- Identify Information Assets in business systems and create classification and data model artifacts.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field of study.
- 5+ years' experience as Data Architect, Integration Architect, Business Intelligence Analyst or equivalent role.
Desired Characteristics / Skills:
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field, preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience operating in RDBMS, Data Warehouse, ELK, kafka and cloud-based business intelligence platform.
- Extensive knowledge in statistical analysis methodologies, including multivariate analysis and regression analysis.
- Experience with Matlab, Python, R, Tensorflow, Word2vec preferred.
- Experience with the application of the following practical problems is desired:
- Machine learning (e.g. deep belief networks)
- Natural language processing
- Bayesian networks
- Experience developing applications that works at large scale is desirable.
- Ability to communicate system and operational metrics in business context
- Excellent oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident executive presence.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.