Do you feel you have gone as far as you can with your current company?
Do you sometimes feel you spend more time selling your ideas internally than you do with your clients?
Do you get the support and the resources you need to be at the top of your game?
Be Fearless. Be Aggressive. Be Ambitious. Join The Robert E. Morris Company.
We are looking for GAME-CHANGERS who are interested in becoming Productivity Specialists!
As a Tooling Sales Engineer for The Robert E Morris Company, you will:
- Help your client reach MAXIMUM potential of their machine
- Use your technical aptitude to guide your client through their business needs
- Recommend optimizing solutions through proposals
- Develops and deliver outstanding custom product demonstrations
- Partner regularly with the Capital Sales partners regarding account knowledge
- Learn and maintain a broad knowledge of the machine tool industry as well as its applications, company CORE product lines and technical requirements
- Attend industry meetings, seminars, and training sessions with the BEST OF THE BEST to stay apprised of new productivity enhancements for all company core brand machine models
- Show top-level customer service by your professionalism and promptness
- Ensures customer commitments are executed as planned to attain 100% customer satisfaction, each and every time!
The duties listed above are intended only as illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
- A two-year degree in engineering with three years of applicable experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Possess basic knowledge of industry specific machine tools and applications
- Tooling and Work-holding experience a plus
- Proven experience and ability to effectively present products and information to customers in a one-on-one or group setting
- Regular regional travel up to 80% required; overnight travel up to 20% is required
- Must have access to reliable transportation; a valid US Passport is required
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, requests for quotes and when submitting reports
- Ability is required to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other related business programs as required
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.