Bakery Counter Assistant
Title: Bakery Counter Assistant
Title: Bakery Counter Assistant Department: Bread Boutique
Reports To: General Manager Classification: Exempt Non-Exempt
Date Created: 2/26/2019 Company: Genesis Hospitality
High volume bakery is seeking a Part Time team-oriented candidate for the Bakery Counter Assistant position. Ideal candidate must be courteous and possess excellent customer service skills and willing to work weekdays/nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Accept payments and issue receipts
- Answer customer inquiries regarding all products
- Answer incoming calls and take orders
- Operating cash register, phones and other electronics
- Wrapping and bagging purchases to ensure safe transport
- Keeping a clean workspace and overall environment
- Process accurate refunds and cash change
- Safe handling and proper storage of food
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
- Cashier/Food handling experience preferred, however, not required
- Must be fluent in English
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Must be willing to work as a team player
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize
- Ability to stand, walk and lift items up to 25 pounds
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training
- Paid Sick time
- Great Discount ProgramAnd more!!!
Visit us at http://www.genesisbiotechgroup.com
Genesis Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer.
The above represents the minimum requirements and is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
I have read and understand what is expected of me in this position. I understand my signature does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment.
Employee Name Date
Employee Signature Date