Rewards Business Partner with German, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
6.500! is the number of employees you will be supporting as Rewards Business Partner for Germany and Austria.
The incumbent will be responsible for in-country Rewards activities. He/she will be in charge of specific in-country Rewards processes and projects and will closely collaborate with the NBS Compensation Solutions team (above country) to provide high quality services and solutions in country.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop and implement country Rewards Plans to ensure Novartis value proposition remains fair, competitive and aligned to country Business Plan and local market trends
• Understand division specific talent needs/ priorities. Act as a recognized subject matter expert advising PO and business from multiple Divisions.
• Participate in the elaboration and deployment of communication and training programs to enhance PO BPs, understanding of country Compensation and Benefits Plans and processes
• Cooperation with Reward Services team in regards to job evaluation, benchmarking, year-end process, analytics and any other topics.
• Calculate non-standard severance packages when/if required and provide Rewards related support to restructuring efforts. Support NGSC in Hyderabad to conduct job evaluation and local input to merit increase process
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Master degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources
• 5+ years of experience in Compensation and Benefits, HR field
• Experience with tariff agreements and respective legal framework
• English and German, both written and spoken
• Familiar with working in a complex, matrix environment with continuous change and occasionally conflicting priorities
• Very good negotiation skills
• Analytical and numbers oriented background essential
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services:
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons