Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again - this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Coordinate with our sales consultants to help generate accurate estimates for subcontracts.
- Source subcontractors in multiple cities for upcoming projects.
- Compile scheduling for subcontractor quotes.
- Review sales proposals for accuracy and scope of work.
- Assist with materials management.
- Coordinate with architects and engineers to generate plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of residential Project Management or as a Superintendent.
- Experience with residential construction.
- Experience in architectural design or in-house drawing highly preferred.
- Experience working with multiple trades including, HVAC, electricians etc.
- Someone who can multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- AutoCAD or 2020 experience highly preferred.
- Experience in working with DCRA permit process preferred.
- Understanding of project scheduling.
- Experience with estimating project budgets.
- Ability to review state of work.
- Familiarity with ordering materials.
Curbio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.