Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Production Support Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us in North America (preferably within Mid-West).
Bottomline Technologies Digital Banking and Business Solutions division serves a variety of top-tier banks and financial institutions. We provide our customers with web-based software for online banking, payments management, cash management, treasury, and accounts payable automation. With the upcoming integration of Paymode-X and utilization of the new NGI platform into Digital Banking we are seeking an incredible new team member to fulfil support and ensure customer delight.
The Payments and Cash Management team is looking for a well-rounded Production Support Engineer to troubleshoot complex customer production problems in a variety of environments, including BT hosted application environments. You’ll report directly to our incredible Support Manager of Digital Banking IQ.
If you answer YES to the below questions we would love to speak with you!
- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills and excel at problem solving, maybe you love puzzles?
- Do you enjoy learning and digging to know more?
- Would you want to work directly with customers helping to delight and ensure excellent communication?
- Do you enjoy working cooperatively across teams to gather issue information and drive to resolution?
- Would you enjoy speaking to a crowd?
How you’ll contribute:
- You’ll provide occasional “after-hours” high-severity issue support
- Perform production support, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Maintain multiple local environments for debugging systems
- Remotely and locally debug code for multiple applications using the Bottomline standard tools on BT technology and architecture
- Work with the Implementations and Delivery Teams on defect resolution and solution delivery
- As an active member of the development community, utilize and promote best practices
- You’ll develop new technical skills and learn industry knowledge
What will make you successful:
- 2 years’ experience in hands-on, web-based application software development preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Participation in the complete life-cycle of an enterprise-wide, web-based application
- Developing web applications using Ajax
- Web Services
- GIT, Subversion
- Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
- Good understanding of Networking principles
- Computer Science degree or proven experience
- Object Oriented Programming
- Databases and SQL query language
*Open to remote team members
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
[Keywords: Technical Support, Network Support, DBA, System Administration ]