Position Admissions Coordinator Location Portland, TX ( Coastal Palms ) About the Community Description
- Coastal Palms Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Address: 221 Cedar Dr, Portland, TX 78374
- Phone: (361) 643-1888
When you join Touchstone Communities®, you join a group that believes glorifying God and in honoring Him through our thoughts and actions in caring for seniors every day. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of residents, their families, and The Touchstone family of Team Members. If you share our purpose and vision, we would like to meet you.
Purpose of this position
The purpose of this position is to establish an effective system to gather resident information before and upon admission to assure proper placement of the resident. Also to identify from among the residents seeking admission those for which the Community can provide adequate care.
- Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Implement administrative policies and procedures to assure appropriate resident admission in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Implement the Community marketing plan.
- Implement an organized and accurate record keeping system for resident admission, discharge and bed hold.
- Gather sufficient resident information before, during and after admission.
We offer outstanding benefits!
Competitive compensation ~ Bonus Plan ~ PTO ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matching 401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental Insurances ~ Team Member Chaplain Services
- An associate degree in a business related field or a minimum of 2 years of experience in long term care admissions.
- Experience in Long Term Care or Hospital staffing a plus !
- Experience in Customer Service when dealing with patients and their families a plus !
Category Administrative Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt Shift -not applicable- About the Organization Keywords EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Hiring Manager(s) Nancy Knight Portland