We welcome candidates in either Wellesley or Raleigh-Durham.
Fast Company recently announced its 2020 Best Workplaces for Innovators list, honoring businesses and organizations that demonstrate a deep commitment to encouraging innovation at all levels. 4G Clinical came in at #8 for its dedication to building a culture that fuels innovation, curiosity and the spirit of experimentation in all facets of the business from product development and brand to services and staffing. We were also voted one of the 2018 Best Places in Health Care & Biopharma by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE.
4G Clinical is a global leader in randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) and supply forecasting optimization software for the life sciences industry, offering the only fully cloud-based, 100% configurable and flexible solutions utilizing natural language processing (NLP) to accelerate clinical trials. 4G Clinical is headquartered in the Boston Biotech corridor of Wellesley, MA, with offices in Europe and Asia.
The Sponsor Support Analyst will provide sponsor support to the internal sponsor study team after the study is deployed to production. The Sponsor Support Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Receive sponsor emails for troubleshooting and assistance
- Responsible for operational monitoring of studies in production
- Main sponsor contact post Go-Live
- Escalation point for PSS Group
- Manage Sponsor Desk
- Provide QC and Validation assistance where needed
- Produce study-specific status reports as requested
- Collaborate with Director, SCEs and Delivery team to provide data status updates and resolving data issues
- Support data management activities for multiple study protocols
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness of all work completed for study assignments
- Maintain a positive, results oriented work environment, and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced, and objective manner
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ensure communication are properly documented in any JIRA or Event Tracking tool
- Be available to assist with critical issues during off hours if needed
- Participate in client meetings, as required
- Ability to identify and solve technical problems independently
- Manage client open requests, and communicate status with all interested parties
The position requires a minimum of 3+ years data management experience in clinical trial support or equivalent. The following skills are essential; customer service, troubleshooting, issue management, and problem resolution. The candidate must also have excellent interpersonal skills and integrity, superb attention to detail, motivation to work/learn independently and the ability to work well in a team environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in RTSM support or information technology.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as with the ability to facilitate discussion of system requirements with coworkers.
- Motivated to work in a fast paced constantly changing environment