Remote-Software Development Lead
At Stericycle, we deliver solutions and drive innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people's lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Change your career. Change your world. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
This is a permanent work from home opportunity with a global industry leader.
This position will work with other Stericycle development resources and key vendors to build new applications to enhance and extend Stericycles strategic enterprise systems. The position is responsible for application development activities for large complex projects and providing subject matter direction to lower level developers, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States
Key Job Activities:
- Lead complete projects and/or a group of Developers in the development and support of application programs, automated processes and other computer systems
- Design, develop, and test new software
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement technical solutions
- Prepare realistic development and testing schedules consistent with established department standards and priorities
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful implementation of changes to existing systems
- Address support tickets assigned by Application Delivery Supervisor
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Preferred Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America):
- Experience in leading small to medium projects
- Working knowledge of each of the following:.NET Core 3.1;React JS and/or Angular JS;C#, ASP.NET, and the .NET 3.5/4 Framework;MS SQL Server 20012/2015 and/or MySQL technology and T/SQL;Windows Communication Framework (WCF) and REST APIs;MS Visual Studio 2017/2019 and Azure Git/GitHub; Experience with Object Oriented Principles;Developed applications using design patterns such as MVVM or MVC or Repository pattern;Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.