Provide office and customer service to maintenance, service and purchasing. Provide all support regarding fuel purchasing for Oak Harbor Freight Lines.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience in a role requiring customer interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of vendors and purchasing issues successfully.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong PC proficiency and experience using MS Office products. AS400 experience preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to organize multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- H.S. diploma or GED/equivalent. Accounting coursework and skills preferred.
(Oak Harbor Freight Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer)