Our Senior Associates (full-time) support the leadership team through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience.
Why You'll Love It:
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing company
What You'll Do:
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure efficient processing of point of sale transactions
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence to standard operating procedures
- Understand and learn other aspects of store operations including logistics associate duties and responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
What We Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
- Ability to work nights (until 8 p.m.), weekends and holidays as needed.