Join us as we pursue our exciting vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers and partners. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and to each other’s success. Become a part of our team and our journey!
Splunk Cloud plays a mission-critical role for enterprises who need to solve complex challenges with data, and customers rely on our ecosystem of strategic partners to help guide and accelerate their adoption of Splunk Cloud. We are looking for a product leader to grow and mature our offerings for our partner ecosystem, with a focus on innovative and creative ways to integrate the partner experience with the overall customer journey.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that.
- Lead the offer for Managed Service Provider and Partner-led capabilities, designing durable end-to-end experiences across a variety of partner specializations.
- Collaborate with multiple internal & external stakeholders to define the needs and success criteria for partner-powered journeys.
- Convey market direction, emerging partner/customer needs, features, and functional requirements, from which, product and engineering teams can design and implement new capabilities.
- Use data, partner/customer feedback, and market intelligence to drive decisions.
- Provide clear written requirements from a single page brief to multi-page documents.
Requirements: I've done that and have what I need to succeed.
- Ability to deeply empathize with the needs of our partners across a variety of use cases and specializations. Experience in a B2B SaaS context of Fortune 2000 enterprises highly desirable. Prior experience or exposure to Splunk is a plus.
- Ability to fluidly interact with external and internal partners/customers particularly in sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication is vital, with an emphasis on concise and clear writing.
- You are inquisitive and have a passion for learning and excellence in the areas of customer insight, critical thinking, product, and process innovation.
- You are collaborative and intentional when interacting with your peers. To successfully execute an offering requires winning the hearts and minds of your extended team.
- You are equally comfortable participating in technical and business discussions.
Bachelor’s degree; MBA or similar degree highly preferred.
If you're looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership, and creativity, please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of wicked-smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Splunk. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.