We are seeking a US Accounts Payable Specialist to join our finance team based in our Portland office. You will have the unique opportunity to use our AI automation software to participate in and improve multiple areas of accounts payable within our fast-growing company.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for day-to-day US accounts payable operations in all areas including PO and non-PO invoice processing, payment processing, and vendor account reconciliations using our AP automation software
- Coordinate with purchasing for processing of invoices for 3-way matching against PO’s and Item Receipts.
- Own the disbursement process for vendor payments in a paperless environment through weekly payment runs (ACH and wire)
- Monitor the accounts payable inbox, communicating with vendors and responding to internal staff questions
- Own the approval, processing and reconciliation of expense reports and corporate credit card purchases
- Partner with the purchasing, supply chain and various other teams daily
- Assist with AP accounting such as month end and quarter end close processes, expense coding reclassification journals, AP account reconciliations and investigation of significant variances in operating expense accounts.
- Assess and review AP aging on a weekly basis, and resolve identified issues
- This is a startup – be ready to tackle challenges as they arise and find solutions as our company scales. You are empowered to get work done and make Ampere better. Everyone on our team has a direct influence to make our company successful!
What You’ll Bring (Qualifications):
- 4+ years AP experience
- Cool head in a fast-paced environment
- Produce high quality independent results
- Know how to have fun & get it done collaborating
- You are a quick learner who figures things out
- Amazing excel skills with an ability to work with large sets of data
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or other related field
- NetSuite experience a strong plus
Perks in Portland
- Walking distance of breweries, landscaped parks, art galleries, restaurants and shops
- Garage parking
- On-site bike parking and repair station
- On-site café, bar, and market
Ampere is designing the future of hyperscale cloud and edge computing with the world’s first cloud native processor. Built for the cloud with a modern 64-bit Arm server-based architecture, Ampere gives customers the freedom to accelerate the delivery of all cloud computing applications. With industry-leading cloud performance, power efficiency and scalability, Ampere processors are tailored for the continued growth of cloud and edge computing.
Like the scientist behind its name, Ampere employees are innovators. We understand the needs of cloud computing and different software requirements. We are inventing what comes next and looking at everything from the structure of memory and how efficient the system is, to considerations on speed, cost of electricity and ability to cool. Power, size, weight and cost are driving the technology requirements and the innovation to come.
Our world class team of engineers, with depth and expertise in the cloud and semiconductor industries, is not only focused on the development of new semiconductor designs but also building out the first software ecosystem for Arm®-based server processors. Through the Ampere approach to the cloud and edge, we give our customers the freedom to challenge the status quo and accelerate next-generation data centers for the most memory-intensive applications. Given the challenge we have outlined, we are building a culture of entrepreneurs that ensure customers come first, proactively approaching industry challenges in the areas of security, power and performance, delivering results that matter most.