McMillen Jacobs Associates has an immediate need for a Project Schedule Consultant in its Claims and Construction Consulting Practice Group in Portland, Oregon Office
Our Claims and Construction Consulting Practice Group in growing. The listed positions require professionals with significant construction consulting expertise with a proven ability to generate business, manage projects and lead project teams to deliver quality service to our clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or construction
- Minimum five to ten (5 - 10) years of experience in the construction industry, plus strong experience in CPM scheduling
- Professional and/or Industry Certifications desired but not required (e.g. PE, AIA, AACE certifications)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with standard construction industry software tools (e.g. Primavera, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Contracts, Claim Procedures, and current trends in the analysis of CPM schedules
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects
Benefits: Full Benefits Program consisting of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, EAP, Matching 401(k), and stock program, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO, and Wellness Reimbursement
Pay Rate: DOE
McMillen Jacobs Associates is a full-service engineering, environmental, and construction firm in the transportation, heavy civil underground, water resources, hydropower, and fisheries, markets. We are able to contribute to a project at the planning stage, navigate the regulatory requirements, develop a design, manage and self-perform construction, start-up, and commissioning.
Currently serving clients with over 430 staff members from 21 offices located in four countries, our superior technical skills include: geotechnical, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering; tunnel and underground project engineering; hydraulics and hydrology. We also have leading professionals in design and construction-related services for underground tunnels and stations, large-diameter wastewater and water tunnels and pipelines, heavy rail, light rail; fisheries; hydropower; Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) licensing and regulatory assistance; dam safety; spillway, intake, and water conveyance design and rehabilitation; as well as claims and dispute resolution.
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For additional company information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.mcmjac.com
No Recruiters, Please.