We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Employee Experience at Vacasa
We cultivate Vacasa's culture. Our employees are the heart of our product, and our job is to take care of them all. We're the thread connecting our growing global family as we balance the needs of every employee—whether they work across an office or across an ocean.
What we're looking for
We are looking for individuals who have a successful track record bringing new and innovative solutions to any task they take on. Integration Training Specialists are advocates for Vacasa during acquisitions. They embody our culture and have a mission to help new employees become part of the Vacasa family. In addition to training new team members, they are ready to jump in to assist with home onboarding, owner communication, or reservation and guest management. You'll work on multiple projects at once and be exposed to all aspects of Vacasa's business.
You'll need to be up for a challenge to help support the Corporate Development team, be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and be both efficient and accurate while also being able to represent the company both verbally and written. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow with us if successful in this role!
What you'll do
- Work closely with Integration Managers and Training Leads to execute the tasks necessary to successfully train new employees coming to Vacasa through acquisitions.
- Train new employees on a variety of tasks and responsibilities including Operations, Customer Experience, and Business Development.
- Track the status of assigned project tasks throughout the lifecycle of an integration.
- Execute fieldwork necessary to train employees in conjunction with more senior project team members.
- Work alongside Training Leads on building and improving Vacasa's integration training strategy.
Travel up to an average of 50% of the year. This will flex up and down based on season and pipeline.
Skills you'll need
- Establish a strong understanding of our cross-functional teams, especially Business Development, Operations, and Customer Experience.
- Proven track record of delivering successful training sessions in a variety of training environments.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships and represent the company in the most positive manner.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and act with integrity and discretion.
- Experience working within a project-based environment preferred.
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture