In the IT Manager role, you will take a hands-on approach to provide end-user support, with a strong focus on customer service, and for maintaining the information systems that our company relies on. You will use an ITIL approach to manage service requests, incidents, and changes to production systems. You will manage key vendors and SaaS providers to deliver reliable IT services to local and remote staff.
The IT Manager is part of the ID Experts Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and acts to respond to events, drive investigations, and performs triage during live incidents.
You'll join a team of highly collaborative and passionate people on a mission to protect our clients from identity risks, who are dedicated to building a fantastic company and workplace, and who are relentlessly focused on our clients and delivering amazing results.
- Support end users on Mac and Windows systems in an enterprise environment.
- Monitor the IT ticket queue and manage service requests, incidents, and change requests.
- Maintain and manage enterprise systems; including file servers, print servers, and Active Directory.
- Manage key ivendors; MSPs, MSSPs.
- Manage account access, system provisioning, and system decommissioning.
- Document processes and system details.
- Run diagnostic programs to identify root cause and resolve problems.
- Review security auditing tools for identification and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Proactively monitor key systems for general environment health and stability using third party monitoring tools.
- Investigate to identify problematic trends that may lead to service interruptions.
- Identify and respond to major incidents.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Who you are
- Team player. You are able to respond to urgent incidents during on-call rotation. You are flexible and able to help cover gaps in coverage when necessary. You enjoy working as part of a team.
- Performer. This position requires the employee to be a self-motivated, result- driven, and apply specialized knowledge.
- Pay attention to the fine print. Detail-oriented individual capable of working independently while maintaining a collaborative presence on the team.
- 4+ years of experience supporting users on Mac OS and Windows 2010 in an enterprise environment.
- 4+ years of experience with Office 365 administration.
- Experience with Windows 2010 Enterprise and Windows Server 2012 administration, including:
- Active Directory administration, including Group Policy, DNS, User Management, and Azure Active Directory synchronization.
- 4+ years of experience configuring and managing IT tools, including:
- Monitoring tools, syslog server management, patch management, and enterprise desktop management tools.
- 2+ years of experience working with SaaS providers and Managed Service Providers.
- Strong problem solver and ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assisting with internal risk assessments and 3rd party security audits.
Final candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.