We want an Enterprise Sales Manager to cover the West Coast US region, working across the Design space. We are looking for someone with experience of selling in the technology space, including extensive experience of enterprise level selling and managing complex accounts. The role will cover AEC, Automotive, Product Design, and all industries where Design is business critical.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, hands on, creative, and able to manage complex accounts. We are looking for someone who is professional, confident, tech savvy, and enthusiastic. We need someone to find new business and develop opportunities from absolutely nothing, to maintaining ongoing strategic relationships. The Enterprise Sales Manager will run the Design opportunities in West Coast US interfacing between Product, Marketing and Senior Management.
- Find new business opportunities for Foundry across the Design space in AMER
- Manage existing projects, and manage a pipeline of future opportunities
- Understand the needs and challenges of Design clients
- Liaise with colleagues at Foundry and leverage the expertise in house to develop opportunities
- Use web research, LinkedIn, Sales Loft, and any other tools available to create new leads
- Develop viable opportunities from nothing through building relationship and organise client visits
- Work as part of the wider Sales and Marketing teams
- Represent the Foundry at trade shows and other events
- Identify new trade shows or conferences where we should be present
- A natural affinity for sales-based tasks
- Extensive enterprise sales experience
- An optimistic, results based focus
- Excellent communication skills, both in front of clients and over the phone
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to present at senior executive level
- An ability to think laterally and find business opportunities in the everyday
- Proven experience in identifying key strategic relationship opportunities
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time and direct reports’ time efficiently,
- Must be able to travel when required
PERKS & BENEFITS.
- 20 days’ vacation + 10 holidays
- Company paid medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan with 4% company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Awards and recognition
- Good work/life balance
- Frequent and fun company events
Foundry develops creative software for the digital design, media and entertainment industries. With a 20-year heritage and a portfolio of award-winning products, Foundry advances the art and technology of visual experience in partnership with creative leaders around the globe.
Clients and partners include major feature film studios and post-production houses such as Pixar, ILM, MPC, Walt Disney Animation, Weta Digital, DNEG, and Framestore as well as automotive, footwear, apparel and technology companies such as Mercedes, New Balance, Adidas and Google. Foundry partners with these companies to solve complex visualization challenges to turn incredible ideas into reality.
The company’s products are used to create breathtaking visual effects sequences on a wide range of feature films, video-on-demand, television and commercials. Foundry software was integral in the making of every VFX Oscar-winning film, award-winning TV shows and commercials for more than a decade.
Founded in 1996, Foundry is headquartered in London, with 300 staff and a presence in the US, China, Japan, Australia and Europe. In 2015, the London Stock Exchange named Foundry one of the “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.” It regularly features in The Sunday Times’ Tech Track as one of Britain’s fastest-growing private technology companies.
For more information visit www.foundry.com.