At LIXIL Home Services, we're on a mission to transform how consumers experience home improvement. With our flagship brand, American Standard, we take the “factory direct“ concept to a new level with in-home installation and remodeling services using our own products, a curated consumer experience, industry-leading warranty, and the peace of mind that comes from working with a 140+ year old brand. Join our fast-growing business; we need smart, motivated people to help us succeed even faster.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, Consumer Engagement will assist with strategy development and act as the primary planner and implementer of key marketing tactics related to lead nurturing, customer engagement, and conversion rate optimization (CRO). Additional digital projects and channel ownership may be assigned depending on experience. This role will execute campaigns and optimize relentlessly to achieve performance targets, partner with agency and technology vendors, and in all ways be responsible for assigned areas within our direct-to-consumer division.
- Assist with strategy development for key customer engagement tactics designed to nurture leads such as email, text messaging, online chat, referrals, brand reputation, and sales retention.
• Assist with strategy development for the continual improvement of web and mobile user experiences with the specific objective of increasing conversion rates (CRO).
• Identify and plan content and tech assets and projects needed to support to customer engagement and CRO.
• Coordinate with in-house and external agency creative and tech partners to build and implement content and other engagement assets.
• Manage CRO sprints by designing tests and serving as super-user for CRO tech (e.g. Sitecore, Optimizely, etc.
• Partner with Web Developer and agency partners to implement and maintain effective web and user analytics (e.g Google Analytics) on websites and customer engagement assets.
• Continually analyze performance in a granular, multi-layered fashion to identify specific opportunities to maximize yield.
• Use software tools to design and execute customer engagement campaigns via email and SMS/texting.
• Vet marketing technology vendors as needed and make recommendations to managers and executives.
• Periodically present channel and campaign performance and growth/improvement initiatives to colleagues, managers, and executives.
- 2+ years managing consumer email marketing campaigns
• 1+ year experience using SMS / text messaging to engage with consumers• Advanced user experience with an enterprise-level Conversion Rate Optimization software or web applications (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe, Hotjar, Unbounce, Zoho, etc.)
• Familiarity with paid digital media campaigns i.e. SEM/PPC and Facebook Advertising• Bachelor's degree preferred but relevant work experience will also be considered• Familiarity with lead generation and landing page tactics• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills• Creative; must be able to frequently brainstorm landing page tests• Strong analytics skills including moderate to advanced Excel and data modeling capabilities• Google Analytics Certified preferred but not required• Comfortable working independently and also on a team• Excellent time and task management skills• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite