Dixon is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Portland, OR. As the customer service clerk, you will provide superior service to both external & internal customers. Responsibilities will include entering orders, resolving product/ service issues, & following up with customers to ensure their needs were satisfied. Additional responsibilities will include customer invoicing, file maintenance, & various special projects as needed. Previous customer service or admin experience with strong organizational skills and an associate's degree preferred. Must be able to attend a one-week training course at one of our other locations. As a member of the Dixon team, you will receive, a competitive salary, paid vacation, bonus program, 401(k) plan, health benefits & more.
Make the Right Connection with Dixon!
At Dixon, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nation's heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Manage customer invoicing
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be a good listener
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, but have a sense of urgency
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries efficiently and prioritize requests
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office and various software programs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate's ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening, and physical capabilities test.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.