With 14 branches and four manufacturing facilities located in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, FLOFORM Counter-tops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface counter-tops a year. Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of the Best Managed Companies in North America.
Required immediately, our LOCAL BRANCH is seeking FULL TIME COUNTER-TOP CAD DRAFTER/TEMPLATER.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relevant post-secondary education with 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft office products, AutoCAD and CAM software
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Templating or Fabrication/Installation/drafting
- Must be able to accurately read and interpret installation drawings
- Experience in reading blue prints/schematics, etc. along with experience with measurements with Intermediate mathematical skills
- Must possess outstanding face to face customer service skills with a professional appearance,
- Good English communication skills spoken and written
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Traveling to customers' homes/business to create templates
- Completing work orders noting all required measurements, polished edges, cut-outs (sinks, cook tops, faucet holes), plus radius's in the tops and any other necessary specifications desired by the customer for the job
- Advising customers of any modifications required and providing critical information to the customer concerning the templating and installation processes
- Responding to general customer inquiries while on-site and communicating any relevant information about the job to the salesperson, Operations staff or Production staff in a timely basis
- Ensuring all work orders and completed templates are submitted no later than 24-48 hours from the time of templating
- Maintain the company vehicle interior and exterior
- Creating accurate digital drawings of counter-tops and sinks for installation. Training provided
- Other duties as assigned
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/RX/Dental/Vision benefits
- Company paid Life/ADD insurance
- Company paid EAP plan
- Medical and Dependent FSA plan
- Opportunity to participate in the company 401k plan
FLOFORM Counter-tops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best counter-top purchasing experience available.”
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, contact us today!!!
Call us TOLL FREE 1 844 291 9232Visit us at 9615 SW Allen Blvd, Suite 103 in Beaverton
We look forward to meeting you!
To learn more about us we encourage all applicants to visit our website at www.floform.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.