We are looking for an Advisor - Accounting Systems Administrator for our Finance team.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Support enhanced use of Deltek Costpoint to support business requirements
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging the use of Deltek applications.
- Provide orientation, mentoring and training for applications, changes and/or enhancements
- Work with users to troubleshoot problems with Deltek CostPoint, Deltek Time and Expense, and Cognos Systems. Interface with Deltek support teams and consultants as needed.
- Support design, development and deployment of reports using Deltek Costpoint Enterprise Reporting (CER) working with accounting, finance and business users to provide data for informed decision making and to support business goals.
- Manage user setup, security, job management, and workflows for Deltek Costpoint in the cloud
- Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful use of new/changing Costpoint functionality
- Work with finance team members to assess contract requirements to ensure appropriate Costpoint project setup, revenue generation, reporting, and invoicing for all Education Northwest projects
- Manage several competing requests through gathering actionable requirements, managing priorities and superior time-management
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Ideal Candidates will possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Accounting or IT related Field
- 5+ years of experience supporting accounting systems; Deltek CostPoint 7 or higher strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Cognos 10 or higher strongly preferred
- Proficient in troubleshooting end user application issues
- Experience with system setup, maintenance, and reporting of various forms of government contracts (Cost-type, FFP, T&M, and GSA Multiple Award Schedules)
- Working knowledge of databases
- Proven ability to work in collaboration and coordination with other staff at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, while prioritizing tasks to manage workload
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Experience and/or interest working with diverse co-workers and stakeholders and a commitment to equity work
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Understanding of basic accounting
Travel and other Key Requirements
- Minimal travel required; may involve some local offsite travel by car or public transit, and/or travel out of state by common carrier on an occasional basis
- Office environment, based in Portland, Oregon
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Position will remain open until filled
Find out more about Education Northwest by connecting with us on Facebook, and/or following us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/#!/educationnw
Education Northwest is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.