What You Will Do:
As an account executive you will build and maintain professional relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. You will serve as a “patient advocate,“ following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. As an account executive you will develop strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts and market share.
- Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business strategy
- Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
- Meet with and present the benefits of patient care at home to physicians and other referral sources in the medical community.
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased participation in the Amedisys program.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
- Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical team, and business development team of new patient referrals and receives updates regarding the referred patients.
Required: – Must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with one (1 ) year successful experience in healthcare, business development, or related
- Successful previous experience in business development, outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Home Health or healthcare business development.