Are you an experienced Dialysis Technician looking for a new Travel/Temp opportunity in Port St. Lucie, FL with a prestigious Nationwide Renal Care company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes“ to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Provide the direct, patient care for assigned patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse
- Assist licensed nurse with pre and post dialysis patient assessments and their documentation
- Monitor and document dialysis treatment parameters on Dialysis Flow Sheets
Requirements for the Dialysis Technician:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Active Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) Certification AND Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association OR CPR through American Red Cross
- Previous experience working as a Dialysis Technician
Hours for this Dialysis Technician Position:
- 36 hours per week guaranteed with the possibility of overtime
- Must be flexible to work any shift within facility hours. Typical shifts would include three 12 hour shifts with possibility of weekend shifts
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- $1,080 gross weekly pay for travelers
- Benefits offered; Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Dialysis Technician position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
one of our recruiters will be reaching out to discuss your travel goals.