Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision-making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People Accountability
Due to our continued growth, we are adding a Software Developer to our R&D team! This position develops, debugs and documents software for a variety of scientific instrumentation spanning many applications and measurement techniques.
This position is located in Port Richey, FL.
In this role you will
New Product and Process Development
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Develops and maintains product documentation (CAD models, drawings, assembly procedures, device programming procedures, wiring diagrams etc.). Follows established product development procedures and makes recommendations for process improvements when appropriate.
Analysis and Testing
Designs, conducts and interprets engineering analysis to verify design, manufacturability and performance of new and derivative products. Recommends product performance and qualification test parameters.
Provides technical support and shares knowledge about products, applications, processes, materials and tools with team members and others. Researches and evaluates new technologies, materials, suppliers and utilizes them when appropriate.
Overall Support and Quality Focus
Follows standard engineering practices and procedures (NPD, DLS, Lean Sigma, etc.). Demonstrates a willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization. Participates in Entegris' continuous quality improvement process and dedication to customer satisfaction.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 1 year experience or demonstrated academic coursework developing multi-threaded desktop applications using Visual Studio (.NET);
- Strong object oriented program development experience in C+• and C#;
- Proficiency with source control and code versioning tools is required, GIT is preferred;
- Experience with DLL development is preferred;
- Experience with Python, SQL and HTML is preferred.
Your success will be measured by
- Takes responsibility for self and team and delivers on commitments;
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Openly expresses ideas and viewpoints;
- Ensures tasks and products are completed to the highest standard.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.