Requisition Number: INTEL01318
MELE Associates, Inc. is seeking to add a dedicated Intelligence Analyst to the MELE team supporting a key Department of the Navy Customer. The successful candidate should have experience with both U.S. and foreign companies as well as the monitoring and assessment of affiliated suppliers, partners, creditors, owners, investors, and other U.S. and foreign affiliations. The contractor will prepare reports of their research and analysis for submittal and review.
The Intelligence Analyst supporting this position will be responsible for analyzing and identifying security related issues within the NSWC PHD programs, recommending solutions or mitigations as necessary. This position is located within the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division in Port Hueneme, CA. This full-time position is contingent on contract award. Essential duties may include:
- Monitor and assess program processes and procedures, ensuring application of recommendations and solutions to NSWC PHD operations.
- Brief at the Command-level all-source, business related research and analysis by DSS Counterintelligence Directorate aimed at U.S. and foreign companies and their affiliated partners.
- Conduct research and analysis on self-reported company information.
- Identify/uncover potential acts of non-compliance with U.S. laws and regulations.
- Identify/uncover additional security-related vulnerabilities which could impact classified information.
- Identify/uncover potential intelligence/counterintelligence threat indicators.
- Prepare reports of findings of research and analysis for review by NSWC PHD Security and Command leadership.
- Serve as liaison to DSS for subsequent actions associated with reports.
- Prepare Intelligence and Cyber threat briefings and reports on adversary capabilities to NSWC PHD programs.
- Prepare intelligence reports.
- Maintain and establish intelligence records and files.
- Gather and evaluate intelligence from various sources.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or college. (Or, Eleven (11) years of professional experience related to intelligence and analysis.)
- Seven (7) years’ experience related to intelligence and analysis: preparing intelligence reports, maintaining and establishing intelligence records and files, and gathering and evaluating intelligence from various sources.
- Five (5) years of experience in the identification of threats and ensuring that critical information gets to superiors and decision makers, as well as conceptualizing, drafting, coordinating, and publishing intelligence assessments about security issues.
- One (1) year of supervising junior personnel.
- Active DoD Top Security Clearance with SCI.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in a closely related discipline.
- 10 years’ experience with Navy intelligence operations.