CJSeto Support Services, LLC, (CJSeto) is seeking a Secretary for a contingent contract at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division
We are currently accepting applications to fill the role of Secretary within our customer’s operations department. The successful candidate will perform skilled clerical work, and provide general secretarial support to department administrators. The Secretary will be responsible for assisting with departmental operations, maintaining financial records and facilitating communication among client departments. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritize work assignments as they come in, and capable of working without supervision.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
- Develop and implement office procedures
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying
Secretary qualifications and skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ clerical experience
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting and data processing preferred
- Knowledge of specific software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar
- Able to work independently
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
CJSeto offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AFLAC supplemental insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, and paid-time-off (PTO).
CJSeto (www.cjseto.com) is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing professional services nationwide in environmental compliance, health and safety, training, engineering, logistics, and IT for DoD and other federal agencies. Our corporate office resides in Ventura, CA and we have branch offices in San Diego, CA; Odon, IN; and Severna Park, MD. CJSeto is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or disability status.