Requisition Number: MARKE01453
As a community bank, we know the power in bringing people together from all walks of life. Our communities are beautiful and strong because of their diversity, and it’s important to us that all of our locations reflect the unique diversity of the places we live and work. We are passionate about hiring the very best talent and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Supports the coordination of Marketing and HR operational and administrative activities. Assists in advertising, promotions, sales, research, community involvement, and new product introductions to ensure effective customer service and support through the professional representation of First Federal’s products and services. Assists with recruiting and new hire processes, and overall HR file management.
- Provides support to the Marketing team in the development and deployment of various marketing initiatives and assists in developing and sharing results for post-campaign results and reporting
- Participates in the coordination of branch and community relations service activities and staff participation in community events
- Maintains marketing/compliance files to ensure that all promotional material has been reviewed by the Marketing, Line of Business, and Compliance owners for recordkeeping and audit purposes
- Develops and maintains calendar and files for community events and marketing efforts
- Tracks inventory and organizes delivery of Marketing items to branch and office locations
- Assists with Recruiting communications to candidates, new hires and hiring managers
- Administers new hire surveys
- Processes new hires, terminations and job changes in the system of record
- Assists with completion of new hire documents
- Maintains employee files, ensuring timely and accurate filing of all documents
- Monitors and tracks departmental budget expenditures, including processing and filing invoices and expense reports
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail for the HR and Marketing inboxes
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Provides status updates and prepares appropriate reports, as requested
- Develops and maintains current knowledge and awareness of all laws and regulations applicable to the departments
- High School Diploma or certified equivalent
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience providing administrative support in a business office environment. Marketing and/or HR experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Proven experience operating under pressure with tight timelines and prioritizing multiple projects at once, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, and communication, and developing presentation materials required
- Experience with design and editing software preferred
The work requires the ability to operate office machines and equipment, such as personal computers, printers, copying machines and telephones. The work requires the ability to communicate clearly with customers, coworkers, and others in person and on telephones. Work activities involve combinations of sitting/standing for extended periods.