Night Auditor - Holiday Inn
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a full-time Night Auditor to join our team at the Holiday Inn located in Poplar Bluff, MO. This position will reconcile all business transactions at the hotel as well as check-in and resolve any guest problems.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key and gives directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts
- Ensures all paperwork is completed from the Front Desk and F&B computer systems.
- Closes out the day for both the Front Desk and F&B computer systems.
- Runs reports for the previous day's business.
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations
- Handles accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and credit through operation of the FD computer system and completion of reports required to ensure company funds are secure.
The Ideal Candidate:
- One year cash handling experience
- One year experience at a Front Desk position (in a hotel)
- Ability to work nights and weekends
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.