Ensure timely and cost-efficient fulfillment of business objectives for project planning and quality standards to include but not limited to; the creation of schedules, scope of work, work orders, contractor selection, repair or replacement of various building infrastructures and allocation of appropriate resources and time for completing work. Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the customer by listening, understanding and responding to identify customer needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are typical for this classification. All duties may not be performed and/or additional duties may be added to address business needs.
- Plan, develop, lead, coordinate and monitor the execution of projects in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
- Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final project to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality, within budget, delivery time lines and customer acceptance.
- Ensure projects are well planned, organized, including scope of project, communication plans to contractor(s) and customer to ensure minimal impact to customers production operations.
- Prepare change orders to original project scope, ensure appropriate approval and communicate changes to internal/external customers and the contractor(s) as needed.
- Participate in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project resources, schedule and scope.
- Establish and maintain strong communication and interpersonal skills for all phases of the planned project.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, time lines and other key project metrics to internal and external customer.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins and bill rates.
- Maintain timely and accurate invoicing and purchasing receipts for project.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and within scope and multi task projects and deadlines.