Machine Learning Developer
**Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. No 3rd Parties**
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate innovator to join our clients machine learning team. A successful candidate will bring a mix of real-world experience, vision and the ability to execute on that vision.
- Use machine learning techniques to develop document recognition applications
- Create utilities to prepare and normalize data
- Work with the fellow data scientists and machine learning developers to establish standards
- Prepare and maintain data used to create trained models, and the models themselves
- Performance tuning of the trained models
- Validation of trained models
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional or research experience with software development, algorithms, modeling, or machine learning
- Strong OOP coding skills
- Experience with a machine learning platform such as: TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, or Encog
- Experience working with large data sets, both structured and unstructured
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-means, k-NN, - Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, HMM, Neural nets, Deep learning etc.
- Experience creating workflows and rule engines
- Awareness of design patterns such as repository, factory, and composition
- Awareness of principles such as SOLID, YAGNI, and DRY
- Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, or related field with 5+ years of professional or research experience with software development, algorithms, modeling, or machine learning OR 8+ years of professional experience
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.