The Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the organization and execution of both internal and external events, projects, and initiatives with the rest of the Engagement team. The ability to plan, delegate, and execute events and projects are key. This role also manages all questions from outside vendors and team members regarding upcoming initiatives, job shadowing, UZone (our internal intranet and task management system) help and related questions on the team. The Engagement Coordinator will also communicate directly with Team Relations on our rotational programs, Summer Team Member placements, trainings, and create content that promote all of our pillars in the workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Creating, developing, and organizing Engagement Initiatives
- Communicating with team members regarding Engagement Team activities and processes
- Answering questions and addressing issues from leaders/team members related to Engagement Team
- Managing positive relationships between internal clients and external clients
- Working with the teams to improve communication and promote collaboration
- Completing assigned tasks regarding upcoming events for the company
- Creating and managing tasks and projects
- Creating, developing, and posting unique and engaging content for UZone
- Reviewing and implementing team member feedback given for future events
- Assisting in hosting events
- Maintaining all reporting and stats for the team
- Performing other related duties as assigned by VP of engagement
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 1-3 Years of Project Management, Events or related experience
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Confident with MS Office. Excel proficiency is must
- Creative or graphic design experience a plus!
- A positive, outlook and a friendly, upbeat attitude!
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to leave every team member with a good feeling about you, when you interact with them!
- Strong communication
- Live and breathe the company goals, pillars, and team member attributes on a daily basis!
- A time savvy attitude in regards to getting to work, meetings, and completing tasks!
- Ability to help other team members with various projects and staying on task.
- Confident in giving feedback in order to ensure continuous improvement for all team members!
- Make sure all work is quality, credible, and accurate
- High School Diploma
- Onsite attendance is required
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a diverse group of over 4,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We're a $41 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is “at-will.“ United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.