“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.“
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting restaurant standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
- Must perform basic mathematics.
- Must be able to stand for at least an 8 hour shift.
- Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary.
The ideal candidate for these positions will possess:
High School Diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
5-7 years restaurant management or related experience.
Basic reading and mathematics skill.
Must be able stand and walk around for extended periods of time and lift up to 60 pounds.
Great communication skills along with strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
Maintain a positive professional attitude.
Great stress management.
Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Great organizational skills.
Familiarity of PC systems including Microsoft Word and Excel very helpful.
And most of all the desire to work in a fun, fast paced environment.