Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place – to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
As our Groundskeeper, you will be expected to perform the landscaping duties and tend to the up keeping of the grounds and amenities of the apartment community. While setting high standards for performance and beautification, your role will maintain the look and impression the property delivers from the exterior. Utilizing current landscaping skills and applying techniques to portray a luxurious and inviting community are the keys to your success.
Alliance Maintenance from Alliance Residential on Vimeo.
What You'll Do:
- Keep property and landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash or debris littering the grounds
- Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
- Creating a well-kept look and safe environment
- Trimming and pruning trees and shrubs for safety
- Thorough knowledge of equipment functions
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition
- Understand layout of the property and awareness of landscaping items
- Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
- Exceptional safety skills
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use general office equipment
- Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
What You'll Receive:
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program with Company match
- Housing discounts (When available)
- Flexible hours
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events
- Associate wellness program
- Regional and National Award programs
- Associate referral program