Req ID: 21509
Additional Work Locations:
We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we'll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get started!
We have immediate positions for Customer Service/Sales Contact Center Agents. We are searching for both English and Bilingual (English/Spanish) Agents to support one of our outbound/inbound programs. As a Sales Agent, you will be required to create a positive experience for each caller by listening to understand their reason for calling, use tools and resources to address all inquiries and provide complete and accurate information. In this role, you will represent a Premier Home Warranty Company – providing their Customers and prospective Customers with an exceptional experience as you answer, position service benefits and assist callers in selecting the warranty plan that best fits their needs. Pay range $13, bilingual rate $14.
Benefits after 45 days!
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Monthly (Performance based)
- Raise Potential every three months (Based on performance)
- Casual Dress
- Fun Working Environment
- Paid Training
- $$ Referral Bonus
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate active listening skills and the ability to position product/service benefits with a goal of closing sales.
- Work in a team environment, able to work with your team members to meet individual and team level performance.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Deliver amazing customer service by connecting with your customer and demonstrating a caring and empathetic approach during each engagement.
- Experience in customer service and/or sales environment such as a contact center or retail location.
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Maintain data accuracy and performance standards.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt and comprehend changes in business processes or procedures
- Reliable, physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
- Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
- Stand and walk or otherwise traverse occasionally in order to be accessible to the production floor.
- Exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs.
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
- Occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.