As part of the People team you will be responsible for the global HR routines and daily cooperation with Finance team. We have a truly international team spread across 13 countries! The challenge is to have, at the same time, flexible and accurate processes that allow the company to grow fast with consistency.
You will also help us to take our people data to a new level, while ensuring that the employee' information are always accurate. Additionally you will help Finance team in processing documents like invoices, keeping them up to date with Polish law regulations and resolve accounts payable issues.
The SumUp innovation environment is also present in our routine. That means new challenges everyday to deliver the best experience for our employees.
What you’ll do:
You’ll support Payroll Team by
- Preparing and maintaining employee contracts/employee files
- Taking care of company/policy/legal compliance in terms of the respective country labor legislation
- Working with the local and global HR teams to support people operations
- Providing the necessary data and support for payroll processing
- Coordinating employee benefits, compensation, and travel expenses
- Coordinating implementation of global HR processes on a local level
- Identifying areas for process improvements
You’ll support Finance Team by
- Processing and reviewing local invoices in accordance with company procedures
- Verifying appropriate approvals of invoices, investigate, resolve accounts payable issues
- Assisting Finance team in Sofia with cases related to Polish taxes (VAT), corporate income tax and trade law
- Providing necessary data for the Finance team in Sofia
You’ll be great for this position if
- You have experience working in HR administration, accounting or payroll management, preferably as HR Generalist or similar
- You have knowledge and experience in Polish regulations related to the Labour Law, social insurance, taxes, etc.
- You speak fluent Polish and English
- You are passionate about helping people in payroll and accounting area :)
- You are self-driven, open-minded individual with a high energy level and ability to multitask
Why you should join Shoplo eCommerce by SumUp
- You’ll become a part of one of the world’s most exciting FinTech startup, on a mission to take over the world!
- And join local, Polish squad Shoplo - think globally, work locally!
- You will receive a package of benefits - private medical insurance, Multisport card (co-financed), English classes, monthly integrations, weekly breakfasts, and other events
- We have a great atmosphere! We are a group of friends from different backgrounds who work effectively on the same goal
- We offer flexible working hours & the possibility to work remotely when needed
- You will always find snacks, fruits and good coffee in our kitchen