Retail Personal Banker at Ann Arbor-Lilley, Plymouth, MI
Job ID: 216611
What we can offer you:
- $2000 Signing Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan and 401(K) Matching
- Tuition Assistance -- Full Time Only
- The opportunity for career advancement
The Personal Banker focuses on using the consultative sales process to proactively identify and meet the financial needs of customers or prospects. The Personal Banker maintains focus on acquiring new customers and deepening existing customer relationships through a variety of activities. This role is responsible for processing teller transactions as well as working as a member of the platform staff.
- Use consultative sales process for new and existing customers to identify current and future potential financial needs, with a focus on cross-selling Comerica's various product offerings.
- Always do the right thing for customers and colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Establish close working relationships with business partners to maximize customer relationship with Comerica Bank.
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Utilizes approval authority for approving transactions.
- Provide transactional customer service, and process deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Respond with confidence to customer questions; follow through and own customer issues.
- Maintain knowledge on all policies, procedures, and products.
- This position's work schedule may require frequent Saturday rotations and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds.
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of Customer Service experience
- 1 year of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 1 year of experience in Consumer/Business sales development experience
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Associate's degree from accredited college OR 60 college credits
Ann Arbor-Lilley8:15am-5:30pm Monday; 8:30am-5:30pm Tuesday-Thursday; 8:15am-6:00pm Friday; 8:30am-1:30pm Saturdays as needed - also District Rotation; work hours to be scheduled within time frames indicated