REO Title Specialist
We have an unwavering commitment to provide every consumer, originator, and lender with an unparalleled customer experience with every loan closing. We are obsessed with providing world-class service to our clients and their customers, and we believe we are the best in the business. We are committed to providing a fun, fulfilling, and respectful work environment where our employees can learn and develop professionally, be proud of their work, and build a career that excites them.
Avenue is looking for some qualified title professionals to assist in our growing REO Title Team. We work with some of the country's largest investors to prepare and close REO assets accross the country.
We are a customer-focused, technology-inspired national provider of title insurance, settlement services, and custom solutions for the default and whole loan marketplace. We have an unwavering commitment to provide our clients with innovative solutions and an unparalleled customer service experience. And we believe we are the best in the business.
We are committed to providing a fun, fulfilling, and respectful work environment where our employees can learn and develop professionally, be proud of their work, and build a career that excites them.EVERY CUSTOMER, NO MATTER WHAT, DESERVES AN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE.
The right candidate will be tasked to handle any number of processes including, but not limited to:
- Review Contracts and open orders for investor services related products
- Order searches and appropriate certificates for settlement
- Review searches and type title commitments
- Review title commitments for vesting , requirements, and work to cure curative matters
- Create ALTA/CD settlement statements for closing packages make all necessary changes for final lender or investor approval
- Prepare/order documents to be signed at settlement. Send documents to closing agent for settlement
- Work with Realtors, vendors, asset companies and attorneys to coordinate title clearance, closing and ALTA/CD approval
- Quality control check package prior to sending out to lender for approval
- Perform final check for taxes, premium, endorsement, vesting and all other checklist items prior to sending to closing
- Work with scheduler to set closing times with customers
- Post closing of package and file disbursement including recording via mail and e-record (Simplifile)
- Update spreadsheets/reports for weekly distribution
- Provide service and processing or stand alone curative and search products
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Potential to assist with Curative Projects and DIL transactions
The right candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of title/mortgage or financial company.
- 2+years of REO/Foreclosure/Purchase Title experience preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook
Avenue 365 is a member of the New Penn Financial Family of Companies an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.
Visa sponsorship not available for position.