Could you be our next Licensed Practical Nurse LPN at MLHC's Lankenau Heart Group Practice at Plymouth Meeting?
Why work as an LPN with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking to utilize your experience in an office setting within a physician practice? If so, then we are currently recruiting for an LPN to assist the office care team with data collection, assessments, and care planning to provide age-appropriate and diagnosis-focused care. The work you do makes a tremendous impact on the Patient Experience!
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for $6,000/year
- Get Involved! You will use your active listening and strong communication skills to consult with the patient/family and appropriate healthcare professionals to facilitate meeting the patientsâ needs in order to provide optimal care and a superior patient experience. You will also assist with providing education and guidance to patients and their significant others based on individual needs and level of understanding.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN - Office
Shift: Monday-Friday Dayshift; no weekends no holidays
1. At least one year of clinical office experience, preferably in the specified discipline of the practice, is preferred.
2. Must have ability to communicate proficiently in English (both verbally and writing) to perform job duties.
Must have graduated from an accredited school of practical nursing.
1. A current Pennsylvania LPN license is required.
2. Must have and maintain validation of current BLS training (CPR).