Architectural Designer, Entry Level
CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a privately held company with a rich history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
The Architectural Designer I is an entry-level position and performs their job functions under the supervision of a project’s Architect-of-Record. These include assisting with 3D modeling and design, conducting field investigations, performing red-to-black markup/review tasks, and producing discipline deliverables such as floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, finish plans, interior and exterior elevations and sections, schedules, and installation details in conformance with CRB’s VDC standards. Will work on a variety of architectural assignments, likely on more than one project simultaneously, and will be expected to work closely with architectural staff members to ensure assignments are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Assisting with 3D modeling and design
- Conducting field investigations
- Performing red-to-black markup/review tasks
- Producing discipline deliverables such as floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, finish plans, interior and exterior elevations and sections, schedules, and installation details in conformance with CRB’s VDC standards
- Work closely with architectural staff members to ensure assignments are completed accurately and efficiently
- NAAB-accredited Professional Degree in Architecture (B.Arch, M.Arch, and/or D.Arch) preferred (alternatively, a CACB-certified Architectural Degree or an NCARB-approved EESA evaluation of foreign education)
- Applicable Associate Degree or Technical Trade School Certification in conjunction with recommended minimum two years of demonstrated A/E/C firm experience accepted
- Proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite required, experience in AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Enscape preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.