Preference will be given, by seniority, to those qualified nurses who were serially displaced within the 18 months following his/her displacement according to MNA contract section 9.4 (f)(1).
- Current Massachusetts RN License
- Evidence of Continuing Education.
- Prior experience working as a RN required.
- Med/Surg experience preferred
- Current Telemetry experience or able to pass Telemetry Competency Exam within 90 days of beginning position.
- Current AHA BLS Certification.
- Utilizes appropriate time management skills. Communicates effectively
- Documented Professional Developmental activities;
- Knowledge of Critical Paths;
- Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- BSN Preferred
- AHA ACLS Preferred
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where they are needed.