Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Software Engineering job family analyzes, designs, develops, and tests software applications for features, modules, software enhancements and new products, using specifications and prototypes based on competitive market, customer requirements, business functionality and identifies tools, processes and technologies for problem resolution.
- Expertly able to analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems. Develop technical specifications.
- Responsible for highly sensitive or critical problem determination. Able to diagnose complex developmental & operational problems and develop change management process. Able to recommend upgrades & improvements at a component level.
- Identifies both benefits and detriments for proposed solutions. Maintain broad experienced-based understanding of business and impact of industry trends.
- Mentors junior engineer
- Able to lead small teams, run planning meetings and facilitate accurate estimation of tasks
- Develops models of business functionality through prototyping. Participates in design and code review and code management. Identifies improvements and new processes. Identifies tools and processes for problem determination. Knowledge of computing infrastructure, including impacts on developmental & operational environments, and able to perform integration testing
- Able to influence and collaborate closely with groups in and outside the development team (eg. QA, Product Management, UE, Tech Pub) to achieve high quality and predictable results
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.