Entry Level Management Consultant
Do you know how every group of friends has that one person who serves as the glue holding everyone together? Every marketing team needs glue too! Reflective, strong, strategic Super Glue! The entry level Management Consultant is our glue. Almost all of our senior management began their careers in this position. Why? Simply put, through the course of a management training program, this position learns all sales operations, clients, and internal strategy from the ground up thereby allowing a manager to understand the significant part they play in the marketing teams success. Once the entry level Management Consultant has completed an initial orientation and training, this position will actively participate in sales & marketing, customer service, and general operations and finance.
Our managers wear many hats, and we provide complete training and styling in all facets. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated for proficiency in all areas to find the best niche and mentors.
Entry Level Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Contacting and engaging consumers from provided lead lists from clients, eventually progressing to developing new business and maintaining current relationships
- Deliver top-notch customer service at all time
- The training program will include: Learning effective communication and the ability to influence others through sales management strategy, problem-solving and conflict management, and general operations/finance.
- Stay on the cutting edge of the market with technological and current events knowledge of the industry
- Become an expert in full cycle sales and progress into the training and development of others in the same processes that have made you a successful closer
What We Are Looking For:
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in business, marketing, or similar concentrations
- Experience in a related industry (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- In lieu of the above experience, we will also consider time in professional / college athletics and active military service
- Ability to think strategically and have great problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in management or leadership is a plus