Java Technical Lead -S1834
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do –
- Develop code using latest Java, Spring, and NO SQL technologies
- Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one solution is better
- Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
- Contribute research and implementing POC’s as required
What You Know –
- 10+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
- 2+ Years of experience as Technical Lead.
- Java-microservices – Java 7/8, Spring Boot, some messaging background preferably Kafka
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Azure.
- Well versed with data structures and algorithms
- Proficient experience with Rest Services and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot.
- Experience with NoSQL DB(Cassandra/Maria/Mongo/Cosmos)
- Embody passion for new technology, open source, and continued skill development Experienced in GIT, SVN, or other distributed version control system
- Deep understanding of and experience in Java, design concepts, patterns, and coding standards
- Independent thinker that can identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Good communicator and team player
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.