Assistant Event Manager
We are a non-profit fundraising and event firm in the local area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
- Cross-train in multiple departments: Customer Service, Sales, Client Relationships, Team Development and Mentorship, Advertising/Marketing, etc.
- Aid in providing superior customer service by focusing on honesty, integrity, and building lasting relationships between client and consumer
- Attend daily client and campaign meetings to proactively stay up-to-date on the latest market offerings, trends, and innovation
- Lead by example by creating a culture of customer service, accountability, continuous improvement, and teamwork
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Professional demeanor emphasizing honesty and respect
- Positive outlook and solution-oriented mindset
- Self-starter that is motivated by results
- Desire to train and develop others
- Punctual, reliable transportation, and always prepared