Database Publishing Specialist
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Maintain catalog and website information in Uline's Agility content management system.
- Proof and validate catalog pages.
- Create web-related HTML pages, price tables and PDFs.
- Assist in documenting work processes and providing training to other team members.
- Upload and import files.
- Generate reports.
- Assist with Creative department production as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of relational databases, like FileMaker Pro, a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.