Bowser Automotive is seeking a Parts Driver to deliver and pick up parts and equipment for the Wholesale Parts Department of the dealership. This is a regularly scheduled route Monday through Friday.
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores and vendors.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers and satellite stores and vendors to be coordinated with the Parts Supervisor and Parts Counter people before leaving for route.
- Complete a log at the time of delivery and request recipient's signature.
- Load truck at the beginning of shift and unload truck at the end of the shift.
- Submit paperwork and any undelivered parts.
- Maintain truck as required by departmental policies.
- Build strong relationships with customers on route.
- Inform Manager of any discrepancies or issues that require his/her attention.
- Maintain DOT license in good standing.
- Abide by government and state regulations.
- Comply with Bowser safety policies and procedures.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid drivers' license and good driving record
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Standing/walking/bending/stooping/climbing approximately 8 hours/day.
- Ability to lift no more than 50 lbs. at a time.
Bowser Automotive Inc. is a family owned and operated group of dealerships that began in 1983 by Mr. Gary K. Bowser. Over 30 years later, the Bowser brand has expanded to four locations and is home to multiple franchises. Mr. Bowser, along with his sons, Gary Jr. and Kurt Bowser, are proud to serve the Greater Pittsburgh and surrounding areas by providing quality products and top-rated services.
At the Power of Bowser, our family strives to be the leader in honesty and professionalism. We accomplish our goals by providing every customer with a great service and buying experience in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.