ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Multiple Go Developers for a contract-to-hire role near Pleasant Grove, UT. This role will be onsite in the Pleasant Grove area with one week in the office and one week remote (rotating on and off) and will be joining a team working towards building and supporting major growth initiatives in the following areas:
- Python or Java
- Jenkins- CI/CD
The organization is going to be launching new applications and environments in preparation of new product/market offerings.
- Have a 4-year college degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, master’s degree is preferred or equivalent professional experience
- Have 5+ years of professional enterprise development experience
- Have experience building and managing large, highly available enterprise grade applications
- Highly motivated, driven & hard working
- Capable of building highly available micro services in GoLang, we are happy to teach the right person GoLang
- Comfortable working in a TDD & CI/CD environment
- Highly competent using tools such as Git, postman, an IDE and a tracking tool such as Jira
- A team player
Nice to Have
- Automated testing of applications & Continuous Integration / TDD / BDD
- Confluent Stack / Kafka / ELK Stack / Couchbase / Cassandra / Rabbit MQ / PostGreSQL / Elasticsearch.
- Cloud Native tools: Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins / Terraform / AWS / Jaeger / gRPC / Istio / Calico
- CI / CD & DevOps
- 12 Factor Applications
- Serverless / Function as a service concepts, implementations & patterns
These contract-to-hire roles will be a hybrid role between remote and onsite work in the Pleasant Grove area