Compiles and analyzes financial information for the organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analysis, projections, reports, and presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been accurately reported
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needs for management
- Provide operational support and analysis to sales teams and other functional areas
- Utilize various financial information systems in the preparation of analysis, evaluation, and reports relating to assigned areas
- Support various departments with their budgeting and accounting needs
- Develop models and reporting structures that identify costs (by function, process, fixed, and variable)
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan
- Prepare and assist with annual budgets and presentations
- Work with sales teams to facilitate quarterly volume forecasts; updating both the financial models and APPX system
- Assist with monthly review of the promotion accrual
- Prepare month end financial and operational analysis
- Responsible for month end closing of order entry and accounts receivable
- Maintain bottle deposit, sales tax, and sugar tax rates in the APPX system
- Review, complete, and file monthly Oregon Bottle Deposit reports.
- Provide customized reporting in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment
- Consistently uphold high standards of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Commitment to Company mission and values
- Other duties as assigned by Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Preferred degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft business applications and various reporting software.
- Strong project management, business writing and reporting skill.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Pass the drug test and physical exam
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays
National Beverage Corp. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics, gender identity, disabled veterans or sexual orientation.
National Beverage Corp.
As the fourth largest branded soft-drink company in the U.S., National Beverage proudly refreshes America. Innovation is the essential ingredient in the flavorful variety of beverages we lovingly invent and create -- including such iconic favorites as Shasta® and Faygo® soft drinks, Everfresh juices®, LaCroix® sparkling waters and Rip It® energy drinks.
Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, National Beverage has multiple locations throughout the nation. National Beverage . . . the “one-stop beverage shop“, trades as FIZZ on the NASDAQ.